As a little thank you to all my lovely friends and customers and to celebrate the launch of my new website design, I thought I’d hold a giveaway! YAY!
I have three beauties up for grabs:
- Issue no. 5 of *bespoke* zine. This wonderful Australian zine is published by Jess Van Den and is full of articles about craft/handmade, vintage, art and all things creative. Issue no. 5 also features an article (and illustration) by little ol’ me on ’3 ways to dress vintage’. Jess has kindly offered to post a copy to the lucky winner.
- A sparkly 1960s bow brooch
- A pretty 1980s floral tapestry purse
Now… how can you win these three pretty things? Well… there are quite a few ways! You can do either one, some or all of the following:
- Leave a comment below letting me know what your favourite vintage piece is in the store.
- Subscribe to my newsletter (in the right sidebar) and leave a comment below.
- Like my Facebook page and leave a comment below letting me know you have.
- Tweet about this giveaway.
- Subscribe to my blog and leave a comment below to let me know.
The giveaway will be open till Tuesday 17 January and the winner will be drawn at random and announced on Wednesday 18 January. Good luck!